Note: This is for a team of 2. If you want to sign up more than 2 team members, please contact us.
Start getting sales results quickly
- Build a network filled with your ideal customers
- Book a consistent flow of calls with qualified leads
- Fill your pipeline and crush your sales goals
Learn prospecting techniques, establish new habits and start consistently booking sales calls with qualified prospects.
Collaborate with a small cohort of like-minded sellers and business owners who are all ready to do what it takes to grow their pipelines. Let's hold each other accountable to meeting sales goals.
This program is for you if:
- You value kindness and authenticity
- You don’t like pushy sales techniques
- You want to be seen as a trusted advisor
Sign up today!
- Enrollment closes soon!
- Onboarding cohort is limited to 15 participants
- Don’t miss out. The next group won’t start for several months
How it works:
You'll start with a 4-week onboarding intensive.
- We meet Tuesdays for training and Thursdays for Q&A
- Onboarding program times are always (12 MT / 2 ET)
After you've completed the onboarding, the pace slows a bit.
- You'll meet with the full Accelerator membership on Tuesdays
- We meet roughly three times per month at 2 MT / 4 ET
- The sessions alternate between training and open Q&A
What you get:
- 8 onboarding sessions
- 11 additional training/workshop sessions
- 20 office hour sessions for open Q&A
- Online community where you can post questions
- Access to multiple courses in PropelGrowth's learning portal
- Discounted pricing for 1:1 training with Candyce
- Discounted prices on new courses we offer
- Your personalized Prospecting Action Plan
- Weekly reporting on progress against your prospecting plan
- Sharing weekly success stories to learn new approaches
- Live coaching on specific skill areas
- Live Q&A - all participants are able to speak
- Homework to make steady progress on your action plan
- Personal feedback on your messaging
In addition, you'll get:
- A private online community only for Accelerator members
- Prospecting framework with cadences, messaging templates
- On-demand access to Prospecting Mastery
- On-demand access to recordings of the weekly Zoom calls
- Personalized support to help you refine your approach
- Weekly check-ins and scorecards to stay accountable
- Support from Candyce and your cohort in a private community
What are the benefits?
- Pipeline – the goal of this program is to help you build a predictable, reliable pipeline to meet your revenue goals.
- Accountability – each week we’ll be tracking your stats on a team scoreboard. Take advantage of friendly competition to up your game.
- Community – members have access to a private community with message boards and additional materials to help optimize your outreach.
- Confidentiality – all members agree to hold the discussions and group chats confidential, creating an environment of trust and mutual support.
- Recordings – we will record each of the weekly sessions and post it inside our private online community. So if you can’t make a session, you can catch up by listening to the recording at your convenience.
- Resources – information about tools and additional resources that can accelerate your campaigns.
Terms and Conditions
Please review our Purchase Terms and Course Contract which are applicable to this purchase.
The Prospecting Accelerator is sold as an annual membership. Your card will be automatically billed on a monthly basis.
Cancellation Policy: We want you to give this approach serious effort, and it will take some time to start seeing results. However, we also know that the approach does not work for every target audience. If you attend all onboarding sessions and are convinced this won't work for your audience, then notify us within 5 days of completing the onboarding, and we’ll cancel your ongoing monthly payments. The onboarding fee is non-refundable. If we cancel, all access to the sessions and the course library will immediately terminate.
We cannot predict and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. It is your responsibility to join the weekly sessions, participate in the community, do the homework, consistently prospect, observe your results, and modify your messaging based on your audience. It's up to you to get the maximum value from this accelerator program.
Code of Conduct:
- No abuse, harassment or disrespect.
- No spam, promotion or selling within the community.
- Respect members' privacy.
- Debate ideas, not people. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Avoid inflammatory topics. Let's keep the discussions on sales, prospecting and using LinkedIn.
- Do not attempt to convince members to use an automated or spammy approach.
Members who break the code of conduct will get one warning. Comments in the library violating this code will be deleted. If the behavior repeats, it may result in a permanent ban and cancellation of your membership. No refunds are provided for banned members.