Want more leads from LinkedIn?
Join our 30-Day LinkedIn Posting Challenge
Turn LinkedIn into an inbound leads engine.
What you'll learn:
- Deliver content that your target audience wants and needs
- Tricks for borrowing audience from influencers
- Get views and engagement from the RIGHT people
- Measure your effectiveness beyond relying on vanity metrics
Attract your ideal audience
Get engagement that matters
Grow your network and pipeline
This program is for you if:
- You want to gain confidence in posting on LinkedIn
- You want to share useful and meaningful content
- You want to be seen as a trusted advisor
- You'd like to build a personal brand
Here's what we'll cover:
* Publish content your target audience wants and needs
* Get views and engagement from the RIGHT people
* Measure your effectiveness beyond relying on vanity metrics
Here's how it will work:
* You'll report results on a scoreboard and compete for prizes
* We'll also have post of the week challenges
This challenge is all about getting BUSINESS results from posting on LinkedIn. We're not running a popularity contest. We're not posting about vacation sunsets, new babies, or crying CEOs.
We're going to talk about how to make LinkedIn help you attract the right audience to build your professional brand, grow your network and attract clients.
Weekly training to help you learn best practices for sharing content on LinkedIn
Contests, awards, a scoreboard and friendly competition help you stay motivated.
Meet with your cohort weekly to hear success stories and exchange tips to accelerate your results.
How It Works
Every week, we'll gather on Zoom to study LinkedIn posting.
Tuesdays are Teaching Days
- Candyce teaches a specific LinkedIn posting strategy.
- Everyone reports results to a shared scoreboard.
Thursdays are Q&A days
- Candyce will hold an open office hour.
- Ask questions and get ideas from your cohort.
Every day is Community Day
- Participate in our private online community.
- Ask questions, get feedback on posts, and share tips.
- Collaboration accelerates everyone's learning process.
You'll also get daily emails with LinkedIn posting tips and writing prompts.
What People Are Saying About Candyce's Training
Hey Candyce! Your session was great. One of the most valuable sessions I went to the entire week. In fact, I've spent the better part of my day implementing a few of your suggestions.
Hi Candyce, I absolutely loved your session and have a long list of things to implement. I would never have put that much weight on commenting. I'm confident this will be huge for my business!
Contests and Awards!
We want to help you stay motivated. So we'll have weekly contests. But we're not about rewarding viral posts. We want to encourage you to get real business results. So here are the contests you can enter:
- Post of the week
- Most strategic engagement of the week
- Most improved over 30 days
Winners will get fun rewards!
(in addition to real biz results)
Sign up today
Our 30-Day Challenge begins November 15 and ends December 15, 2022.
Sessions run Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12pm MST (2 EST) for 4 weeks (we'll skip Thanksgiving Day Nov 24th).
All sessions will be recorded, and you can access recordings the following day in your private course library.
Don't miss out! We have no plans to repeat this program.JOIN THE CHALLENGE!
- Weekly training sessions on Tuesdays at 12:00 MST (2 EST)
- Week 1 - Developing your strategy (selecting an audience, deciding on messaging)
- Week 2 - Tricks for borrowing influencer audiences
- Week 3 - Formatting content to maximize views and engagement
- Week 4 - Integrating your own voice and personality into your company brand
- Weekly Q&A sessions on Thursdays at 12:00 MST (2 EST)
- Messaging framework and templates
- On-demand access to recordings of our weekly Zoom calls
- Weekly check-ins and scorecards to help you stay accountable
- Friendly competition among cohort members to keep you motivated
- Private community where you can ask questions and share tips with your cohort
This program is for you if...
- You need to build your personal or company brand.
- You’re in sales and need to attract prospects.
- You want to learn easy ways to post consistently.
- You enjoy building trust with prospects.
- You embrace accountability.
Don’t sign up if...
- You don’t care to build relationships on LinkedIn.
- You want join a pod or outsource social media.
- You won’t dedicate time for engaging on LinkedIn daily.
- You don’t want to be held accountable to your goals.
- You don’t like networking and meeting new people.
It's time to turn LinkedIn into an inbound leads engine
Join our 30-Day LinkedIn Posting Challenge
Sessions begin November 15, 2022 at 12:00 MST (2 EST).
Join now, so you don't miss out!
We currently have no plans to repeat this program. And if we do, it won't be until middle of next year.YES! I WANT INBOUND LEADS FROM LINKEDIN
A 14-module online course that helps you build a solid LinkedIn prospecting foundation. Helps you optimize your profile, find leads, connect, engage and book sales calls. Go at your own pace. Start filling your pipeline today!
Includes our Prospecting Mastery course, plus live weekly sessions with a cohort of like-minded peers. Each week, we'll work on a specific skill to optimize your LinkedIn presence. Great for those who thrive in a community setting and need accountability.
Join our free weekly newsletter to get tips and insights on how to use LinkedIn for sales prospecting. We share the latest news on how LinkedIn works, best practices for sharing content, and the benefits of human-to-human sales prospecting.
Frequently Asked Questions
(Note: If you have difficulty opening the sections below, it's not you, it's our website. Try accessing on a desktop browser or reach out via our contact page to ask your questions directly.)