Start getting sales results quickly
- Build a network filled with your ideal customers
- Book a consistent flow of calls with qualified leads
- Fill your pipeline and crush your sales goals
Learn prospecting techniques, establish new habits and start consistently booking sales calls with qualified prospects.
Collaborate with a small cohort of like-minded sellers and business owners who are all ready to do what it takes to grow their pipelines. Let's hold each other accountable to meeting sales goals.
Sign up today!
Early Adopter Pricing is for this session ONLY! Prices will go up for the next cohort.
- Enrollment closes on July 6th.
- Program starts on July 7th.
- We meet every Wednesday for 12 weeks.
- Cohort is limited to 20 members.
- The next group won’t start until January 2022.
What you get:
12 weekly group Zoom calls on Wednesdays at 12:00 EST. Each session includes:
- Focus on a specific skill area with live coaching
- Live Q&A - all participants are able to speak
- Homework to make steady progress on your action plan
In addition, you'll get:
- Personalized 90-day action plan
- Prospecting framework with cadences, messaging templates
- On-demand access to LinkedIn prospecting master class
- On-demand access to recordings of the weekly Zoom calls
- Personalized support to help you refine your approach
- Weekly check-ins and scorecards to stay accountable
- Monthly one-on-one sessions with Candyce to review progress and address your specific challenges
- Email support directly from Candyce
How does it work?
- We’ll meet weekly for 60-minute round-table sessions. Each session will focus on a specific skill area.
- Members can ask questions, try out approaches, and get feedback from the instructor and group.
- You’ll also get access to a private community where you can ask questions, share approaches, give and receive feedback, and collaborate with other members.
What are the benefits?
- Accountability – each week we’ll be tracking your stats on a team scoreboard. Take advantage of friendly competition to up your game.
- Community – members have access to a private community with message boards and additional materials to help optimize your outreach.
- Confidentiality – all members agree to hold the discussions and group chats confidential, creating an environment of trust and mutual support.
- Recordings – we will record each of the weekly sessions and post it inside our private online community. So if you can’t make a session, you can catch up by listening to the recording at your convenience.
- Resources – information about tools and additional resources that can accelerate your campaigns.
This program is for you if :
- You value kindness and authenticity
- You don’t like pushy sales techniques
- You want to be seen as a trusted advisor
Terms and Conditions
Please review our Purchase Terms and Course Contract which are applicable to this purchase.
The 90-Day Accelerator is sold at a fixed price of $4,500 USD billed in 3 monthly installments. Your card will be automatically billed.
Refund Policy: If you attend the first two sessions and don’t get value, then notify us within 5 days of the second session, and we’ll refund your money. After that, no refunds are provided. If we provide a refund, all access to the sessions and the course library will immediately terminate.
We cannot predict and do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. It is your responsibility to join the weekly sessions, participate in the community, do the homework, consistently prospect, observe your results and modify your messaging based on your audience. It's up to you to get the maximum value from this accelerator program.
Code of Conduct:
- No abuse, harassment or disrespect.
- No spam, promotion or selling within the community.
- Respect members' privacy.
- Debate ideas, not people. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Avoid inflammatory topics. Let's keep the discussions on sales, prospecting and using LinkedIn.
Members who break the code of conduct will get one warning. Comments in the library violating this code will be deleted. If the behavior repeats, it may result in a permanent ban. No refunds are provided for banned members.