Compliant LinkedIn Prospecting - How to Book Meetings with Cold Leads
Who this is for:
Sales, marketing and founders in financial technology and financial services firms
September 14, 2021
2:00 EDT / 11:00 PDT
When you’re focused on meeting aggressive revenue targets, you can’t wait for leads to come in. So you have to do outbound prospecting, and stay within compliance limits.
Strategic Exchanges asked Candyce Edelen from PropelGrowth to show you how she uses LinkedIn to book meetings with cold leads
Register to Join the Live Webinar
By registering, you also get access to our email tips to optimize your LinkedIn prospecting. You can easily unsubscribe anytime. You also agree to have your contact information shared with Strategic Exchanges, the co-sponsor for this event.
In a period of 6 months targeting a completely new market, Candyce:
- established 500 new connections
- booked 125 sales calls with cold leads
- added 27 opportunities to the pipeline
- closed $438K of business, just using LinkedIn
- ALL (while running a consulting business full time)
Candyce has taught this approach to more than 70 companies, and the approaches are working for multiple target markets.
Outcomes you can expect from implementing the strategies taught in this free webinar include:
- Increasing your LinkedIn connection acceptance rate to 60-70%
- Taking a compliant approach to engaging leads online
- Booking meetings with at least 30% of the people you invite to meet
- Conducting intro meetings that turn into opportunities AND marketing content
Attendees of the live event will get a 10% discount on the master class where Candyce goes into detail teaching her methodology. You’ll also get an opportunity to schedule a free 1:1 with Candyce to develop your personal 90-Day Prospecting Action Plan.
Get more information about Candyce’s master class here: SuperCharge Sales Prospecting Using LinkedIn
*By registering, you agree that we may share your information with our sponsor, Strategic Exchanges.